I offer a safe, caring space where you can feel free to share and reflect on what will help you. We will work together to establish your wellness goals and improve how you feel in your body and mind.
What clients have said about working with me:
“I feel I’m more than my injury now…and it’s feeling a lot better. I’m more myself and I’m proud of the changes I’ve made. I’m finally getting out of this rut.”
“I’m not as worried and I’m doing more now- you helped me remember what I care about and how I can make it through.”
“Things don’t feel so dark…and my chest doesn’t feel so heavy…you really helped me feel like I can do this.”
“It was hard for me to try counselling…but you were easy to talk to…I’m glad I did…I’m nicer to myself now…I’ve been helping others.”
Over 7 years of experience in medical and physical rehabilitation settings and private practice helping people:
- Reduce and manage stress, anxiety and low mood.
- find ways to handle pain and injury-related challenges.
- heal from emotional distress and bodily tension.
- grow in wellness, inner strength, peace and resilience.
- Masters in Counselling Psychology (with Distinction), University of British Columbia
- Bachelor’s Degree (with Distinction) in Psychology, University of British Columbia
- Certified Body-Mind Psychotherapy Practitioner
- Further Education in Pain, Addiction, Somatic Experiencing, Embodiment & Dance Therapy, Grief & Loss
- Low Mood
- Pain Management & Injury Rehabilitation
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions and Adult Development
- Self-Care and Caring for Others
- Anger & Communication
- Resilience and Wellness
- Mindfulness Training
- Meditation & Guided Relaxation
I love gardening, dance, going for forest walks with my family and dog, and making eco-friendly crafts. I value spending time in contemplation and meditation and I love to laugh.