We are now OPEN to assist you on our virtual platform, video or telephone!
What is Telehealth?
What YOU can do in a Telehealth visit
- Ergonomic Education
- Exercise Prescription & Progression
- Treatment Plan
- Answer any questions you may have about your progress & recovery
Benefits of Telehealth
- Continued care: Virtual visits allow for continuous access to a physical therapist for treatment and positive outcomes.
- Prevention: Utilize a custom home exercise program to maintain your strength, and endurance and prevent new injuries
- Stay proactive: Schedule a virtual visit to discuss new pain or symptoms with your physical therapist and develop a personalized program of care.
- Access from anywhere: Work ‘one on one with your physical therapist in the privacy and comfort of your own home via our virtual platform saving time, and travel and keeping you safe
Will my insurance cover it?
Most insurance providers have recognized the need for an alternative method of treatment during these times, ICBC and WorkSafe BC included. Please contact your individual insurance provider for more information.
Looking for consultations in Richmond Steveston, BC?
Our team of practitioners from the Richmond Steveston Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic is here to help. We would be happy to assist you on our virtual platform or over the phone to make sure you continue reaching your health and fitness goals. Give us a call or book an appointment online now.